About the role:
As our team continues to grow, we are seeking a paid Business Development and Marketing Intern to join us this summer/fall in our downtown NYC office. This paid internship will afford you the opportunity to work directly with our Sales, Strategy, and Operations teams as we define and push into new verticals, build our brand, and design the business systems to support this expansion. You will work on a range of projects on the business side of a rapidly scaling tech startup and gain thinking, execution, and business skills that are applicable in any environment. You will get to work closely with the CEO to tackle a wide range of business solutions. Blue Orange is a meritocratic environment that rewards rapid learning and execution.
- Support multi-touch outreach campaigns. This will involve CRM management, coordinating structured email campaigns, and engaging inbound and outbound sales leads over the phone.
- Building sales and marketing collateral in partnership with our design team.
- Work with CEO and Business Development to identify tactical and strategic marketing opportunities to increase brand awareness.
- Conduct primary research to define verticals and improve business systems.
- Independently manage diverse small projects.
- College degree or a serious hustler
- Strong interested in Machine Learning and data-driven analytics.
- Clear thinking, writing, communication
- Ownership mindset
- *An excellent problem solver with an eagerness to tackle new things
- *Self-starter who is deadline oriented
- *A positive attitude
*These sound generic but they will be crucial for success in the program.
Why You Should Join Us:
- You will learn A LOT.
- Meritocratic startup environment
- Direct contact with the CEO
- Improve systems thinking and entrepreneurial problem solving
- Develop client facing skills selling into C-suite
- Do hard things fast
- Deep dive in learning how to talk about ML
|Job Category||Business Intern|