Blue Orange seeks an experienced Business Development Manager to lead, develop and execute revenue generation strategies. This is our first sales hire and you’ll be working with the CEO to grow the lead pipeline. This is a startup so an entrepreneurial mindset is crucial. The role will be responsible for defining and executing sales plans and processes, generating leads and avenues for new leads, and developing leads into customers.
The Business Development Manager should drive strong integration and alignment between all revenue-related functions including marketing, sales, deal terms and pricing. In addition, the team member will work with the CEO to help build a sales and marketing strategy to field to grow a repeatable sales model. As systems are put in place, we will grow a team to support sales process.
- Create a scalable sales process and recurring sales pipeline
- Generate and qualify the leads, and nurture client relations
- Convert leads to opportunities by articulating the capability of Blue Orange services as they relate to the client requirements
- As we scale, build and manage an effective and target oriented sales team
- Experience selling software preferably software services
- Bachelors or Masters, preferably in Business, or other related field preferred
- Possess a minimum of 4 years sales experience, preferably within technology groups and be able to interact with C-level technology executives
- An ambitious, decisive, technically competent leader, who is results driven, has a natural competitiveness and operates with a sense of urgency
- Must have some technical background
- Desire to explore new opportunities for fast paced technology companies; familiar with the terms surrounding Data Science.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully build and manage a sales team
- Strong communication skills and capable of working effectively with clients.
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, dynamic and deadline oriented environment
- Must be entrepreneurial, bright, articulate and able to challenge management to think beyond conventional wisdom within the current business paradigm
- Proven track record on reaching sales targets, building sales team and achieving sales quota
- Strong management skills including planning, organizing for results, leading and evaluating people, and controlling projects for both effectiveness and efficiency.
- Must have demonstrated ability to be a strategic thinker and experienced at developing sales plans for short and long-term results.
- M.B.A degree is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
|Job Category||Business Development Manager|