Blue Orange is looking for an extraordinary digital content strategist to plan, execute and maintain content for demand generation, product marketing and brand campaigns across Blue Orange’s digital channels.
This will be the first hire on our content marketing team. You’d be working directly with the founder and the BizDev team to develop modern content marketing strategy.
About Blue Orange
Blue Orange Digital is a data science consulting and machine learning development firm. We help companies make sense of their data. From Fortune 500’s and startups, we apply modern data analytics techniques to help them find business solutions. Founded by engineers, we love passionate technologists and data analysts. We have startup DNA meaning everyone on our team makes a direct contribution to the growth of the company.
- Plan and execute an editorial calendar in with CEO and business development team.
- Work to increase demand through earned media channels such as SEO, content outreach, content syndication and social media
- Perform SEO research and optimization focused on-page ranking factors including but not limited to keyword research, keyword and topic optimization, metadata optimization, internal linking
- Analyze content performance to find opportunities for optimization and future content creation and strategies
- Plan and execute an editorial calendar in tandem with global content lead and SEO lead
- Ensure web content is up-to-date and optimized for search engines and conversion rates
- Build and publish web pages, articles and landing pages to support content needs of marketing and product teams
- A passion for learning and clearing communicating about technical topics.
- Bachelor’s degree from a selective university in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
- 2-5 years experience in SEO, content marketing or website management
- 2+ years of SEO experience performing keyword research, content optimization, off-site SEO and website audits
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Ability to write/edit marketing copy as needed for promotional emails, metadata and calls to actions
- A genuine teammate with exceptional collaboration skills for building relationships with anyone, anywhere
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude to deliver exceptional quality on-time and on budget
|Job Category||Content Marketer|