A Blue Orange Senior Account Executive is responsible for creating and driving new business through innovative prospecting and networking. The role will work with our VP of Sales to develop a strategic territory plan, execute it through effective pipeline management, and meeting/exceeding quarterly activity and sales quotas. We are looking for a thinker and doer with a history in professional sales who is competitive, outgoing, and enjoys solving business challenges through technology.
Ideal candidates will have a demonstrated track record of sales excellence, experience owning the sales cycle from lead generation to closure, and be comfortable selling advanced analytic solutions that empower organizations to solve their most difficult data transformation and data science problems. We are looking for a hunter, not a farmer for this individual contributor role in order to generate new logo acquisition.
As a data-driven analytics firm we’re excited to see your resume filled with specific results and accomplishments!
The Senior Account Executive will be a driving force behind Blue Orange’s future growth – and we believe in rewarding our sales team accordingly. We do so with competitive base salaries, robust benefits, commissions based on gross profit and uncapped earning potential.
Our Benefits Include:
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Match
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision
- $75 Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Sales Navigator reimbursement
- “A Cloud Guru” account for continuing education and professional growth
- Bonuses for hitting activity and sales thresholds
- 7-10 years of sales experience
- Strong local market knowledge
- Experience selling to C-level executives in Fortune 1000 companies
- Ability to articulate solutions and their value to IT and business executives
- Experience selling/orchestrating services deal sizes from $100K to 1M
- Professional appearance and eager approach to driving towards aggressive goals
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain key relationships within prospect companies
- Will work collaboratively with Blue Orange management and delivery teams
- Must have excellent organizational, time management, writing, communication, decision-making, and presentation skills
Additional Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of standard selling disciplines, specifically Solution Selling.
- Existing knowledge of the region with developed relationships.
About the company:
Blue Orange Digital is a cloud-based data transformation and predictive analytics development firm with offices in NYC and Washington, DC. From startups to Fortune 500’s, we help companies make sense of their business challenges by applying modern data analytics techniques, visualizations, & AI/ML. Founded by engineers, we love passionate technologists and data analysts. Our startup DNA means everyone on the team makes a direct contribution to the growth of the company.